I received my master's in Counseling Psychology at Santa Clara University in 2015. My approach is eclectic and draws from several well-established modalities to provide the approach that is most appropriate for each client. I am constantly learning and honing my skills through ongoing trainings, reading, research, and consultation so that I can provide the best standard of care to all my clients. As a therapist, I believe that true change comes from within, when a person is ready and seeking to grow. I am happy to provide information and coaching when that's helpful, but I often find that the answers are clearest when I help clients get in touch with their own inner wisdom.
Psychotherapy is a unique type of service. I develop a treatment plan for each client based on his or her goals, needs, and priorities. I have worked with clients from age 4 to 75, but mostly work with adults currently. Diagnoses I have treated include post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, borderline personality disorder, phobia, panic disorder, social anxiety, anorexia, and bulimia. I also provide treatment for non-diagnosis-based work, such as improving self-esteem, improving relationship functioning, and resolving family issues.
Advanced training & influences:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Object Relations Theory
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Internal Family Systems Theory
Targeted treatments available:
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
- Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy for OCD
- Exposure Therapy for General Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Phobia
- Motivational Interviewing for developing directions for change
- For Comprehensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy, please visit DBT Center of Silicon Valley